LOVE

Join us in our journey of life through our blog! How we met, who we are, our passions, our dreams and where we are now!! We desire to Live to know Christ, and to die making Him known.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

OnE yEaR aNnIvErSaRy (at least its not snowing today)


 One year ago today... we endured the biggest snow storm of ALL time in oklahoma.... yes, on the day of the supposed to be "garden wedding" which turned into a huge day of Khaos (spell?) but ended with well, the best ending ever... marrying my best friend in the entire world. If I had to go back and re- live that day again, well lets just say I probably wouldnt make it though a second time... haha everything was great until the 4 am ice storm and blizzard... but the great words of Damien Spikereit on the phone that morning told me "janis, regardless of the situation and the weather today, at the end of the day you will still be Mrs. Lawyer" wow did I need to hear that, although it was a little late since I had already gone bridezilla on well... everyone and anyone.

 The point of it all is that its already been one year since that crazy wonderful day. And it has been nothing but a blessing everyday since.. I am so happy to have found my christian.Its like God had been keeping him my little angel my entire life and he is so perfect for me. We just fit. He makes me laugh, he makes cry (ha), he makes me feel so loved, he takes care of me, he has taught me how to be selfless just by his actions, he loves the Lord and it shines through him, he loves kids and pouring into their lives, and hes dang HOT!! I am so glad God had him for me and no one else!

 Christian I would like to share with you how much I adore you, and how much joy you bring into my life. Watching your passion for the Lord, for life, and for our family (just you and me babe) brings joy to my heart. I could not live without you and I mean that with every part of me. You are literally my other half and I love you so much. I learn so much about life from you, I learn how to be more driven. You teach me to never give up on what I want even when its hard and i just want to scream!! You challenge me, (especially with German ) and though at times I want to kill you, thats what  I also love about you.. thank you for choosing me to be your partner in life and your best friend. Thank you taking care of me (and running to the store everytime i forget the ingredients for dinner) you are truly my Angel baby. I love you and happy 1st of many many years together!!! You are my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment